Mittwoch, 16. März 2011

JUST LOOK AT THE WORLD

(Zitat von Eels)
--------------------------
B.Dylan:
"I never knew it was gonna be this way
Why didn't they tell me the day I was born"
And you start gettin' chills and yer jumping from sweat
And you're lookin' for somethin' you ain't quite found yet
And yer knee-deep in the dark water with yer hands in the air
And the whole world's a-watchin' with a window peek stare.
[...]
And you say to yourself just what am I doin'
On this road I'm walkin', on this trail I'm turnin'
On this curve I'm hanging
On this pathway I'm strolling, in the space I'm taking
In this air I'm inhaling
[...]
You need something to open up a new door
To show you something you seen before
But overlooked a hundred times or more
You need something to open your eyes
You need something to make it known
That it's you and no one else that owns
That spot that yer standing, that space that you're sitting
That the world ain't got you beat
That it ain't got you licked
It can't get you crazy no matter how many
Times you might get kicked
You need something special all right
You need something special to give you hope
But hope's just a word
That maybe you said or maybe you heard
On some windy corner 'round a wide-angled curve

But that's what you need man, and you need it bad
-Bob Dylan, last thoughts on W. Guthrie-
------------------------------------
Und natürlich "a hard rain´s a-gonna fall"

1 Kommentar:

  1. The Times they are a-changing... and radioactivity is blowin in the wind... it´s not dark yet, but it´s getting there...

    AntwortenLöschen